Meet... Fraz Wiest! (Parts Unknown)

Fraz is an improv nomad. Fraz is an improv mercenary. Fraz is your favourite improviser, isn't he? He has been a part of Regina'snThe General Fools and Toronto's Ghost Jail Theatre. He has also been a part of several Winnipeg IF... Improv Festivals as well as other international festivals across Canada. He is a powerhouse of energy and hilarity; he can't just be on stage and not make you laugh. It might even be a disease that he has. I once almost died while I was giving Fraz a ride in my car. He was joking around in the backseat and I was laughing so hard the tears in my eyes prevented me from being able to see... I had to pull over, and I was barely able to do even that. Come and see the shows that Fraz will be in and witness the phenomenon that is Fraz. You will laugh, you might even die. – Stephen Sim, IF Artistic Director



Want to see more of Fraz AND you like Bill Cosby? Click here!

See Fraz live at the festival:

Tuesday, Nov 9th 2010
THE IMPROV FESTIVAL SAMPLER PLATTER
 
King's Head Pub, 120 King St.  |  9 p.m.  |  Free 

Friday, Nov 12th 2010
THE FRIDAY NIGHT MAINSTAGE SHOW
Gas Station Arts Centre, 445 River Ave.
  |  8 p.m.  |  $10 

Friday, Nov 12th 2010
THE FRIDAY NIGHT LATE SHOW

Gas Station Arts Centre, 445 River Ave.  |  11 p.m.  |  $10  

Saturday, Nov 13th 2010
THE SATURDAY MAINSTAGE SHOW 

Gas Station Arts Centre, 445 River Ave.  |  8 p.m.  |  $10
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Improv at the FRINGE!

Kevin McDonald to guest star at the Winnipeg Improv Festival October 3rd.

Meet... Christian Capozzoli! (New York)